Monday, January 30, 2006

welcome owen



This hat and these socks are on their way to Michigan. Our good friends Mark and Jen just welcomed the arrival of their first baby last friday. Congratulations guys!!!! I am so happy for them and I can't wait to meet baby Owen. Mark and Jen are not only awesome people but they were truly amazing with us when we were expecting Tino and for that we'll forever be grateful. Anyway, I hope he likes them. I got the pattern for the hat here (I love this pattern so much, is so easy and so cute!) and the socks are from a Bluesky Alpaca pattern that I bought.

I had a good weekend. I just wish I didn't have to do any chores during it. But sometimes is the only time I have since Alex is here and can look after Tino while I do laundry, or go grocery shopping etc. (blah!)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?