Wednesday, August 09, 2006

a list of important and unimportant things i did today

Unimportant: For the very first time I tried one of those aqua fitness classes at the Y and it was B-O-R-I-N-G. But at least now I know.

Important: Finally bought our tickets to go to Guate. So we have a set date now, August 31st. Yikes!

Important: Tino and I went to pick up my biological mom from the airport and tomorrow we'll have to go back to pick up my sister. They'll be staying with us for a whole week and we are so excited to be able to spend some time with them before we leave.

Unimportant: I voted for my favorite dancer in the final of So You Think You Can Dance.

Important: Washed Alex's shirts. The AC is broken in his office so he's going through his shirts like water.

All in all a pretty full day.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?