Tuesday, February 21, 2006

self-portrait tuesday



All of me: my furry eye brows. I hate my furry eye brows! I am not a vain person, honestly I'm not. I feel kind of stupid admiting to this but my eyebrows really, really bother me. They are only eyebrows and can be fixed, right? but is so much more than that. Having nicely groomed eyebrows remind me of a time when I felt more in control of my life, when I had the time and money to do that kind of thing for myself on a regular basis. When I felt civilized and pretty and kept and most of all, I felt together. The furry eyebrows are a constant reminder of the frumpy person that I have become.

More self-portrait tuesday bloggers here and here.

Comments:
Pet peeve #1...
girls (people?) who over-pluck or deny their eyebrows... heh...
yer brows r OK methinks....

now yer eyes... you got KRAZEE eyes...
( see jennifer willbanks... AKA the runaway bride )
...anyways...
 
Many thanks :), my neck is getting larger then he is... :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?